Tuesday, November 22, 2005

One More Week

We have made it to the half way point of the 15 day appeal period. One more week of visits, one more week of see you laters. William is wonderful with everything, he is smilling more and babbling more. Today he tried to patty cake for the first time. It was so cute. And at least it is not the red and yellow outfit again.

The weather was actually very nice today, cold still, but not as bad. David's cold seems to be getting better, while mine is hanging on.

Our pics for today (hopefully..lol). Ok if anyone knows what is going on with uploading pics could you let me know. We have not been able to upload for several days. It looks like they are uploading, it even says they are done, but then they do not show up.

I will try again later. We miss everyone and can't wait to be home. Talk to you later.

Ok now it looks like the upload is working.

Studying my family.

Blowing kisses

My own personal fan.

Word of advice, layer your clothing. You will need it for outside in the cold. They keep the visiting room about 100 degrees I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog reminds me of how grateful I was for the little conveniences of home!! I love the story of the plunger----who would've thought? Stay warm, get healthy, and enjoy your visits with William! It'll all be a distant memory soon.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Your son is so adorable! Happy Thanksgiving - I know you will be thankful this year! You will be home for Christmas, won't you? We are so happy for you. Do you ever get to California? There will be a picnic in Southern California next May, for families that have adopted from Kazakhstan, and it would be great if you could make it. Wishing you the best!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home