Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Day 15 - St. Nicholas Cathedral

We went to see St. Nicholas Cathedral and the market next to it today. Of course, I left the camera in the car so we didn't get any pictures of the Cathedral. Oh well, we walk to there almost everyday so I will get some later. Our adoption buddies (sounds so much better than referring to them as the "other couple") went in and looked around. An, David and I stayed outside. An because she didn't have a skirt on or a head covering. Me because I didn't have a head covering (for you back home, it's a Catholic thing, kinda like needing to know that the Crucifix was in his room before I get on a plane with him, just go with it lol). David, I think just wanted to hang out with us lol. Our adoption buddies aren't of the Catholic religion so it was ok and didn't bother her that she did not have a head covering. They said it was beautiful inside. I will have to get a scarf so we can go in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home