Friday, October 28, 2005

Day 3...

I just want to say one thing before I get to the day at the orphanage. After driving to the orphanage for the last 3 days I can honestly say I am very thankful for the emissions testing in the US. By the time we get to the orphanage and back the fumes and carbon dioxide have our heads spinning. We could pass out from them.

Ok on to our day with William. He was wonderful as always. I have yet to hear him cry. He played with everything for about an hour and then started to rub his eyes and they were closing. I picked him up and rocked him and he was fast asleep. I can't believe he just let me hold him and fell asleep so easy. And whoever had bets on it being the same outfit wins...yes the same lovely red sweat suit and yellow duck footed pj's.....David is going to ask if we can buy them so we can burn them lol. Here are you pics of the day. Ok never mind...I have been trying to upload the pics for a half an hour....I give up. I will try again later. Talk to everyone later. Love you and miss you all. GO LAUREN!!!

Ok I think it is working now. Here he is!

Is this not the most precious angel you ever saw...(and no I am not talking about David..lol)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home