Monday, October 17, 2005

The FBI is wonderful...

I think we will have our FBI clearances tomorrow!! I have been checking the FedEx site all day to see if the return label had been scanned yet. It was scanned at 5:38pm to return to us tomorrow!!! OMG I can't believe it. If everything is there we are on our way to Kazakhstan on Thursday. Of course we need to run to Austin on Wednesday to get the apostilles but that should not be a problem.

Ok, now I am spasing for other reasons. We need to get ready, we need to pack, we need to get to the bank.....OK I need to breath! It is finally here! We are going to meet our child. We are going to be called those precious words we have waited so long to hear...mommy and daddy (eventually...lol). We are going to have to learn all the parenting skills we still lack. I figure as long as I don't drop him we'll be fine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your clearance come??????? Are you leaving today??? Have a wonderful trip!! I love Kazakhstan and can't wait to go back!!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the name of the person you spoke with at the FBI that helped expedite your paperwork?

We are leaving Oct 30th and need to get the FBI clearance done. We'd like to talk to the same person you spoke with.

Will you be in Almaty adopting? We will be staying in Almaty, but travelling to Yessick (Esik)
If so, hopefully we can meet up with you while we are there.

Thank you!
Marilyn Hill

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabrielle & David, I am so happy that you made it! What an experience just getting there. Get some rest and get ready for you life to change forever. I look forward to following your trip.

-M

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home