Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend Running..

David's family is feeding us to no end, afraid we will waste away to nothing in Kazakhstan. My SIL and MIL and I went on a 3.2 mile walk for Juvenile Diabetes on Saturday. It was a beautiful day. They had a record turn out. Then we went to eat Chinese at our favorite restaurant with David's Mom and Dad and niece and nephew.

Sunday we went out to breakfast with the whole family (notice the theme here?). Then we went shopping for bottles and diapers and nipples (fun stuff). Did you know there are a bazillion kinds of nipples? My SIL and I were talking about bottles one day and she mentioned I need to get different kinds of nipples and I said I thought they were all the same, a nipple was a nipple, needless to say she starting laughing. Then I was told NOT to go shopping for bottles without her. Who knew they come in slow flow, medium flow, fast flow, round ones, flat looking ones, toddler ones infant ones...sheesh! We have a lot to learn about this parenting thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home