Sunday, December 04, 2005

Not much happening

The process is winding down and we have two more steps to get through. Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow. Everyone who knows what has been going on keep your fingers crossed, no more hiccups. We haven't heard from our translators since late Friday and a call yesterday to say one more step was complete, so hopefully everything is still set for tomorrow.

Today is our wedding anniversary. David bought me some lovely flowers. I have been sick since yesterday, something I ate. This is not exactly how I pictured our anniversary, but it was good being together as a family.

We miss everyone back home and can't wait to be there.

Pics for the day....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to tell, but you left your water running. It must be nice to take such a long vacation. Now hurry up and get back so you can get back to work

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary guys! You're almost there!

7:07 PM  
Blogger David and Gabrielle said...

lol You must have us confused with Leah! We will be back soon I hope!

Thank you so much Belinda!

Our Plane leaves at 9:55 am on Wednesday morning...Your Tuesday night lol. We can't wait.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! It is my third day back at work Gabe and I haven't had time to breath here. I just finished reading all your entries and I am so happy for you and your family! William is adorable. My two favorite pics is the birthday card to grandpa and the one where you rocked him to sleep and you are kissing his forehead. I will have to admit I got a little choked up when I saw that pic. Can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home